Switchbacks Forums
May 24, 2018, 03:17:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Northwest Topos v0.27 now available (December 16, 2014)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Northwest Trails v1.75 Released  (Read 5179 times)
Moun10Bike
Switchbacks.com Guy
Administrator
Expeditionist

stanley_jon@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« on: September 19, 2012, 03:27:26 pm »

Northwest Trails v1.75 is now available! The details of this release are available here or in the blog.

Jon
Cool Cow Cachers
Tenderfoot

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 10:25:45 am »

How do we go about getting a Delorme version of this? Totemlake does not have it posted yet. It would be nice to know how to do it on our own.
Moun10Bike
Switchbacks.com Guy
Administrator
Expeditionist

stanley_jon@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 10:31:25 am »

The file is hosted at http://www.switchbacks.com/downloads/NW_Trails_v1.75_DeLorme.zip. I always generate the DeLorme file and post it when I upload the other files; just swap out the version number in the link when the new version is released.

I have not hosted a link to the DeLorme download on my site since the individual who provided a large portion of the public domain data that the project started with asked me not to. It's the same reason I don't post shapefile or Google Earth versions of the data.

Jon
TotemLake
Wayfarer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 12:30:50 pm »

How do we go about getting a Delorme version of this? Totemlake does not have it posted yet. It would be nice to know how to do it on our own.

Have patience, the day after M10B updated the trailsl my WIX site gave me fits when I attempted to login and I gave up and went to watch TV with my wife. I'll try again this weekend.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: