Switchbacks Forums
September 21, 2019, 08:04:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Northwest Trails v1.80 now available (December 16, 2014)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Northwest Trails v1.53 Now Available  (Read 22804 times)
Moun10Bike
Switchbacks.com Guy
Administrator
Expeditionist

stanley_jon@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 09:56:30 am »

When do you plan the next update?  I have a track I want to submit, but it is not complete and I would rather submit the whole thing at once instead of in pieces, but I would like to see it on the next release if I can get it in on time..

I don't release on a set schedule but sort of wait until I have a reasonable set of new data to warrant a new cut.  Data is coming in slowly now due to the weather, so it will likely be a couple of weeks before a new release.

Jon
Fox
Wayfarer

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 05:19:43 pm »

I don't release on a set schedule but sort of wait until I have a reasonable set of new data to warrant a new cut.  Data is coming in slowly now due to the weather, so it will likely be a couple of weeks before a new release.

Ok.. That should be plenty of time..

Thanx
TotemLake
Wayfarer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2010, 11:23:09 am »

I'm cross posting in a couple of places, but my new website is now

http://www.wix.com/totemlake/hotm.

Currently it is very brief with a couple of pointers and doesn't feature the hikes but it will soon. Of particular interest will be the pointer to the NWTP for DeLorme users. I will typically have this updated within a couple of days when M10B posts an update. Current version is 1.53.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 11:54:37 am by TotemLake » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: